MY LIFE IN ENGLISH; MY HOUSE AND MY BEDROOM


Comentarios

  1. Ana Mª Doña Plaza 3ºB
    I live in a flat,My house is nice and small,but I don't like it.
    There is a very big kitchen,a big living room,one bathroom,and two big bedrooms.
    In the kitchen there is a big table,a small TV,cooker,sink,a boiler and many cupboard.
    In the living room there is a big lamp,three green sofas,a small coffe table,bookshelves and a very big TV.
    And the bathroom there is a toilet a bath and a big mirror.
    In front of the bathroom,is my bedroom.
    There are two big wardrobes,two beds,because my sister sleepins with me.There are slippers,a chest of drawers,and more soft toys.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Elena García Cáceres 3ºESO-B

    I live in a flat. My house is beautiful, and big. There is a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. Ther are three bedrooms.

    In the corridor there is a umbrella stand and there are two plants.
    In the kitchen, there is a big fridge, a small sink, there isn't a blue and is big and square.
    In the living room, there are two comfy sofas, a small coffee table, a huge table and six chairs. there are two beautiful, big and enormous pictures, it is white.
    In the bathroom there is a small bath, a toilet, there is a small and square mirror. There are two combs, two toothbrush and three hairbrush too.
    Inthe main bedroom there is a bed, a very big wardrowe, there are two nigth tables, and there is a enormous grey carpet, the bedroom is big and beautiful.
    My brother's bedroom is small, ugly and square, there is a bink bed, a small sofa, a desk is wooden. There is a fantastic television, a new xbox, and a small and blue tablet.
    My bedroom, is big, nice, new and white and pink. I love my bedroom! There is a bed, the bed is very comfy, there are pink sheets, a white and blue blanket and pink quiet. On the bed there are two big brown soft toys too.
    There is a wardrowe, it is wooden and small, a desk, one very comfy chair, one white and pink nigth table, it is small too, a square rug, nice and grey. Ther are two mirrors, the first is big and square and second is small and round. There are shelves with my accesories and my make-up.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sara Villalba Jiménez 3 eso b

    My house is situated in Malaga.
    My house is very beautiful and spaciaus.

    When you enter,there is a corridor ,on the left you can find my grandmother's bedroom,them you can see the kitchen on the right.The kitchen is small and there are microwaves,fridge ,etc.. Next to the kitchen ,is the living room with a big sofa and a television , upstairs,you can find my bedroom and my parents bedroom Im my parent's bedroom there is an enormous bed and a big wardrobe. It's very beautiful and light.Next to the bedroom,is the bathroom,the bathroom is small and there are toothbrushes, a carpet ..

    In my bedroom there are two beds,for me and for my sister ,a computer ,two wardrobes,two lamps and purple carpet. My bedroom is green ,pink and purple.It's very beautiful and I like it so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Rafael Urdiales Claros 3ºB

    MY HOUSE AND MY BEDROOM

    - I live in a flat in the groundfloor . My house is big and the inside of the house is wooden . The front door of my house is brown and the door mat is square . When you go inside my house first you can see the hall , the hall is small , in the hall there is a plant and an umbrella stand . My bedroom is full of light and is big . The wardrobe is huge , the desk is brown , the bed is comfy and my pillow is beautiful . On the opposite of the hall there is the bathroom . The bathroom is small . The toilet is white and brown and the bath is hidro - massage . It's fantastic ! To the right of the hall there is the kitchen . The kitchen is big . In the kitchen there is the cooker , the cupboard . The fridge is grey and the washing machine is steel . To the right of the kitchen there is the living room . The living room is wooden , full of light and big . The sofa is new , comfy and leather . The television set is 45 inches . The fire - place is square . It's hot and cosy near it . In the upper floor there is my parent's bedroom , the bed is big , comfy and hot , the wardrobe is old . We also have a patio , in the patio we have a sunshade . Outside the house there is the garage . The garage is small and very dark .

    ResponderEliminar
  5. NOEMÍ CORTÉS MALDONADO 3ºB

    -MY HOUSE-
    I live in a flat , my house is beautiful but it is small.
    On the right is in the kitchen , after the corredor is the living-room , It is very big .
    After the door , there is a long corridor .
    it is nex to three doors . On the right is in the small bathroom .
    On the left is in my bedroom and in front of my bedroom is my sister's be droom and my parent's.

    -MY BEDROOM-
    My bedroom is the smallest of the house .
    the walls are white .
    I have more posters , photos and mementos .
    On the bed there are soft toys , there is a vey big wardrobe .
    Finally there is the piano and a TV .
    There are three shelves with books .

    -THE END -

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Belén Zorrilla
    ``My house and my bedroom´´
    I live in a flat on the second floor. My house is next to the elevator. My house has got a hall, a living room with a dining are, a kitchen, · bedrooms and one laundry room.

    When your enter the house you can see the hall, there is a big mirror , and in front of the door is the kitchen. The kitchen has got several cupboards in different serius mistake blue colours, a cooker, a big fridge, a dishawer, an oven and a microwane. In to it there is a laundry room, it has got a washine machine, a dryer amd a small cupboard.

    To the left of the hall is the living room. The living room has got two confortable sofas, a very big television, some pictures... There is a brown little coffe table and an armchair. The living room has got a small dining are with a table, four chairs and a statue; and a balcony to the garden and two smimming pools.

    Along the corridor is the bathroom there a little armchair in green and white and the first bedroom is my little brother's. It is painted red, with two shelves for the toys and on the bed is there is a spiderman figure. And deep down the corridor has got my parents' bedroom. It is very big, it has a big armchair, a bed, a bathroom, a television, two windows to the garden, two little bedside tables with two bedside lamps.

    Finally, the is MY BEDROOM.
    It is the best, it's nice, fantastic, beautiful, comfortable.
    It is pink and purple, it has a big wardrobe, two beds a long desk, some shelves, a chair, a window, a mirror, many pictures and hanging on the wall and one bedside lamp.
    I usually spend a lot of time in there as that is where I study and where I relaw.

    It's perfect for my sister and me.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I live in a flat, on the first floor. When you go inside my house, first you cansee the hall and see a bit of the kitchen, in the hall, there are four mirrors! There are two mirrors on the wardrobe doors. There is a built-in wardrobe and there are two oval units.

    In the kitchen there is a table, there is also a cooker, there isn't any dishwasher, there is a big sink. My fridgeis white, decorated with magnets, it's big. There are three long cupboards and there are four chairs.

    The living-roomnis big, there are two show cabinets, also there is a L-shoped, comfortable and orange sofa. There is a television. There are seven pictures! It's very cosy!

    Next, there is a terrace, it's bigger than my bedroom plus my brother's bedroom. It's beautiful, there are many plants. There is a bench with storing space. There isn't any pool, because, itś very difficult, but my complex has two pool. My pet are living in my terrace, names are: Nolelia, Bicho, Tortu... is a tortue!

    My bedroom is small, it's very very decorated, it's painted: twoo walls in purple an other two walls in pink. There is a bed, my quilt is white, “New York's” writen on it, because Ilove cities: London, New York and Paris. My dream is trip in London. There are two pictures of New York, one picture of London and other picture of Paris. There is a mirror, I love it, because is pink! Under my bed there are four purple drawers.
    There are two shelves, with many books, because I love reading. There are photos with my friends and my grandpa. There are two builts in wardrobe, it's decorated with stikers.

    My brother's bedroom is a little bigger than my bedroom. There is a bed, his quilt is blue. He loves his football team “Malaga F.C.” .There are two wardrobes.

    My parent's bedroom is big, there is a computer, a bathroom, also there is a very big wardrobe, it's black and white. There are two windows. The is a bed, the quilt is beautiful, it's many colours.

    Noelia Martin Ruiz 3ºB

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario