2º BACH COMPOSITIONS 12-13: DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE

Comentarios

  1. A DESCRPTION OF A PLACE: MY HOUSE
    My house is a flat that has two floors. I live there with my mother and my sister, and also with my two cats.
    My house is in front of a hospital and it`s near the supermarkert. Although it´s not very near my school. I think my house is so convienent
    It´s a normal flat but it´s very modern and comfortable. My house is very bright because we have lots of windows, it´s also a very peaceful house although it isn´t soundproofed.
    My house isn´t very big but I like it because everything is comunicated and it makes a very peaceful and calm ambiance. My house also has a garden, I like it because we have a lot of flowers and it´s very sunny, and also it´s very important because my cats play over there.
    Im my opinion it´s a very comfortable and also calm. I think having a comfortable and peaceful house is very important because your house is the place where you are when you rest and you relax and thah influence in your character.
    Elena Bazán Paredes 2ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE: MY SECONDARY SCHOOL
    Firstly, I go to IES Miraflores, a secondary school that is located in Malaga. It isn't near the city center, around twenty minutes on foot.
    Secondly, I go to the secondary school to learn different subjects like French, Maths, Art or Science. We have many classrooms to do the different lessons. Also we have many teachers. There are a big amount of students in this secondary school, around 750.
    Then, this secondary school is made of stone and brick. It's a picturesque place where everybody is usually friendly and nice. In Spite of not being very well-known, this secondary school is one of the best in the city.
    In the end, I think my secondary school is a peaceful place where I can study and, what's more important, here I can be really happy.
    Adrián Postigo Arrabal 2ºBACH:C

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A DESCRPTION OF A PLACE: My school, Miraflores de los Angeles is on the Bailen-Miraflores distriet. In the school the students learn many subjects. The school is very big and it has got many students. It is modern. It is has not got a gym and the football pitch. It is next to the Gibraljaire school. It is different from the other school because it has got many computer techonology room.
    My school is a brick builting. It is very impressive. It is white and green. It is very cold.
    It is a good place to study. The teachers are very good.
    Ivan Antunez Arrabal 2 Bach. C

    ResponderEliminar
  4. DESCRIBING A PLACE: Camden Town
    Camden Town, a part of London where there are a lot of shops with original building. People there are very different from normal people in the London's center, they wear black clothes, big boots, dreeds, chaims, piercings... When you visit Camden Town you think all of them are English, but it is not true, most of comerciants are or speak Spanish and you have to be careful too, beacuse they try to sell their merchandising to whoever and they will do everthing to do it.
    Camden is famous for all the different stands and things you can find, and also all the styles there, from gothic to "pin up".
    As it is a part of London, the weather is normally cloudy, but that makes it more beautiful and amazing. It is a good place providing that you know that if you do not want to buy something you do not but it and do not care what they say.
    Finally I will say that is a good experience to visit Camden, it is such a great and lively place.

    Amanda Fernández Ortega 2ºBACH. C

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Te place that i would like to visit in Punta Cana on Republica Dominicana located in Central American, the sea is the Caribean.
    The coastle has 50 km.
    The largest part of the beach is considered a national treasure for it´s fauna, flora, etc
    The beachs are while sand and blue sea is clear, many seaweed, palm trees growing on the cost.
    Where we could visit its beaches in which we can see the fish, coral,..
    I would like to swim with sharks and stingrays.
    It is a place where you can relax and enjoy the beaches.
    In the surroundings you can visit and explore deserted beach, mangroves, caves or visit nearby cities.
    The water of this place offers magnificent coral reefs.
    I would like to see the time when whales go to their bays. Where do such to give birth. It would be an unforgettable experience

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm going to describe a shopping centre of Malaga. It's in a good area, near a famous hotel call Barceló. Really it's a bus station but there's a shopping centre. It is one of the best because it has got a lot of shops that you don't find in other places. As a consequence of this, a lot of people go there, above all at the weekend. Also tourists who arrive by train go there.
    Vialia, in mi opinion, is one of the most beautiful shopping centre in the city. There are two or three access from different places of the city. Principal access is a red big door which give access directly to the bus station. Then there are other access. It's very big and it has got two floors.
    This sopping centre is the ideal place if you don't know what to do at a weekend. There you can go to to the cinema and to see the latest films, you can do a 'shopping day' with your friends, you can enjoy the bowling too or go to the bars. Indeed, you don't get bored there.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE: MY IDEAL HOUSE
    My ideal house will be in New York, in a big flat with a pool and a view of the sea. New York is an American city and has very modern and high flats. It has very expensive shops with very beautiful clothes. It has a windy and warm climate. New York is near the Atlantic Ocean. I would like to live in New York because I think it has something for everyone and I would enjoy the nighlife.

    CAROLINA MASIP PÉREZ 2ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  8. A DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE: MY IDEAL HOUSE
    My ideal house will be in New York, in a big flat with a pool and a view of the sea. New York is an American city and has very modern and high flats. It has very expensive shops with very beautiful clothes. It has a windy and warm climate. New York is near the Atlantic Ocean. I would like to live in New York because I think it has something for everyone and I would enjoy the nighlife.

    CAROLINA MASIP PÉREZ 2ºBACH C

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE: MY SECONDARY SCHOOL
    My school is situated in the street "Arroyo de los Ángeles", near my house. My school is different because it isn´t very large, so we all know us: teachers, students, the headmaster, the caretaker, etc. And if you´ve problems, they will help you.

    Firstly, inside my school there are a lot of classes and it´s a three-storey building. In addiction, my class is on the third floor. Now every class has got computers and a slide projector. In my class there are chairs, tables, a blackboard, pictures on the wall and four big windows.
    Outside the school, there are a lot of trees, and a place where you can park your car or motorbike.
    Moreover, there´s a gym and next to the school there´s a basketball court with four baskets. There, we spend our break and we have breakfast.
    Finally, we have a café where we can buy candies, sandwiches, juices, coffees, etc.

    In my opinion, this school is a nice place to study and I wouldn´t like to change ever because I feel very comfortable and people are pleasant.


    ANA MUÑOZ CORTÉS 2ºBACH A

    ResponderEliminar
  10. DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE: MY SCHOOL.

    My school is nice, is near my home but I'm going to school by bus this year. Near there is a forest, there are many trees and flowers, it's really wonderful.
    Inside it's modern, for example there are many whiteboards. The hall is dark and tenebrous. The walls are white, there are a cafeteria and three floors. There is an elevator but only used by teachers.
    Outside there is a parking used by teachers and some students. There is a forest behind the building too, next to the gym. Next to the building is the football field.
    What I like about my school is the cafeteria and the outside flowers, are very beautiful.
    It's a great place to study, is very comfortable but I would like to change some things: the food in the cafeteria and I'd have brighter lights in the corridors.

    María Victoria González Aranda, 2ºBACH A

    ResponderEliminar
  11. DESCRIBING A PLACE: MY CITY

    My city is the capital of the province. It is near the sea, but also near the mountains. It is a big city with many people and a lot of cars.

    Temperature is mild all the year, although the summer can be hot. There are bars where the people can drink and eat. In the centre of the city there is always something to do even in the night.

    When you arrive the summer and the holidays there are a lot of tourists visiting the different monuments and interesting places. The beach is always very full of people, and finding space can be very difficult.

    I think that my city is a bit noisy and dirty, although the city council cleans the tourist places. On the other hand the districts aren't so well-cared.

    Noelia Vallejo Núñez 2ºBach.C

    ResponderEliminar
  12. DESCRIBING A PLACE: MY SCHOOL

    My school is near my house in Miraflores, Málaga.

    My school is very larg, white and green, made of brick, with a large courtyard with many floor, a forest and a gym in the back,at the side there is a field to play basketball, football, so on. Inside the school have many classroom almost all with computers.

    I like this school because of everything i've said before, because it has two breaks and because the teachers are very nice.

    Darío González Leiva 2ºBach.C

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario