MY LIFE IN ENGLISH: A COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF

IMAGEN CREADA POR PATRICIA LOZANO 1 BACH C

Comentarios

  1. Marta Rodríguez Soler 3ºESO B
    My name is Marta Rodríguez and I am fourteen years old. I live in Malaga with my mum and my sister. She is older than me. I haven´t got any brothers.
    I love dancing and listening to music. My favourite kind of music is hip-hop and my favourite kind of music is English pop. I like doing sport, for example, volleyball. I don´t like watching football. I hate going to the discotheques. I enjoy dancing in my free time.
    I am studyng 3rd year of secondary education. It´s a very difficult course but I hope to pass all my subjects in June. My marks are good. I usually study about two or three hours every day. My favourite subject is P.E. I don´t like Physics and Chemestry.
    I would like to study to be a vet because I love animals. Besides I do volunteer work at a greyhound rescue.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I like it (BTW still has not reached me your money) ;) by: Samir Ngaim

      Eliminar
    2. Sara Villalba Jiménez

      I like it

      Eliminar
    3. i like it a lot

      Claudia Appiah

      Eliminar
  2. Hi, my name is Alejandro Fernandez Céspedes and I'm sixteen years old. I was born and live in Malaga. Ilive with my parents, my brother and my sister. He and she are younger than me, my sister is two years old and my brother is eleven years old.

    I like playing footbal with my friends, surfing the Internet and playing computer games and console games. In my free time I'm reading now a book by J.K. Rowling.
    It's “Harry Potter and the secret chamber”. My favourite music group is Andy & Lucas, my favourite singer is “Echadote de menos”. I like to sing karaoke with my friends Samir and Juani, it's funny. We are “crazy”.

    I'm studying in IES Miraflores, I studying third course of secundary school. I'm repeating course, because the past year I didn't study but this year I'll study very much and I hope good marks. My favourite subjects is Math and I don't like Biology.

    When I finish secundary school to be a manager of a football team or a cook. I like cooking.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ana María Doña Plaza 3ºB

    My name is Ana and I am sixteen years old. I was born in Málaga.I live with my parents and my sisters, they are: Patri,Cristi and Marina. Patri is younger than me,Cristi is younger than me and Marina is older than me.

    I like to play football and to surf the internet. My favourite music is Yoger. I do not like to play basketball but I practise sports.

    I am studing 3rd course of secondary school this year.
    It's a very difficult course.My marks are not very good. I usually study about one hour every day. I try to study more.

    My favourite subject is p.e .I don't like ¡Maths or Physics very much. I would like to study to be a policewoman and I think English is not very important for my studies. English is very difficult for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Sara Villalba Jiménez 3ºESO B
    My name is Sara Villalba and I fourteen years old. I was born in Malaga. I live with my parents and my sister. I haven´t got any brothers.
    I like dancing. My favourite kind of music is pop and my favourite singer is Chenoa. I don´t like watching television but I go to the cinema with my boyfriend sometimes. I hate going to the discotheques. I don´t practise any sport but I enjoy chatting in my free time in my bedroom. I share my bedroom with my sister.
    I am studying 3rd year of secondary education. It´s a very difficult course but I hope to pass all my subjects in June. My marks are not very good. I usually study about two hours every day. My favourite subject is Biology. I don´t like Physics very much.
    I think English is very important for my studies. English is difficult for me.
    I would like to be a teacher because I like small children.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A composicion about Elena Martín de los Ríos 3ºesoB
    My name is Elena and I am fourteen years old. I was born in Málaga. I was born in Málaga and I have been living in Málaga. I live with my parents and my brother. My brother is younger than me. He is eleven years old. I haven't got any sisters. my mun is forty-eight years old, my dad is the same age as my mun.
    I like sports. I am especially interested in handball. I play in a handball team, my brother also plays handball.My favourite team is Barcelona because they are very good. I don't like to chat on the internet because it is very addictive. I enjoy meeting my friends in my free time.
    I am studying 3rd year of secondary educatio this year , It's difficult course but I hope I will have very good marks.I usually study about two hours every day. At the weekend I study an hour a day.
    It is difficult to do both, sports and study.
    My favourite subject is Maths.I don't like physics very much.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Noemí Cortés Maldonado 3ºB

    -My name is Noemi and I am fifreen years old.I was born in Málaga . I live with my parents and my sister . Her name is Rocio . She is older than me . She is seventeen . I haven't got any brother .

    - I like reading . I am especially interested in horror stories . My favourite king of music is POP and my favourite goup is ONE DIRECTION.
    I like watching TV but I don't go to the cinema with my friends .
    I don't practise any sport but I enjoy doing dancing and playing the piano in my free time .

    - I study in Miraflores de los Ángeles .
    I am studing 3rd course of Secundary School this year . I ams repeating course . It's a difficult course but I hope to pass all mu subject in June .
    I don't study every day but I should .

    -My fourite subjects are Mathes ans Physics .
    I don't like Biology and French .
    I would like to study journalism.
    I think English ans Language are very important for my studies . English is difficult for me but I hope that I will leam a lot this year

    THE END ^-^

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Joaquín Muñoz Benavides 3ºSB

    My name is Joaquín Muñoz and i am fouteen years old. I live in Málaga. I live with my mum her name is Encarnación and i live with my dad and my brothers too. My brother Alex is younger than me. I like to study. I am especially interested in Maths too i like music. My favourite kind of music is rap and my favourite singer is Swan Fyahbwoy. I like watching televisiom and i also like to go to the cinema with my friends very often. I do not like reading. I like to practise sport but i like videoconsole game too in my free time.
    I am studying 3 course of secondary education this year. It a very difficult course but i hope to pass all my subjects in June. My marks are not good. I usually study about two hours every day. I try to study more at the weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Elena García Cáceres. 3ºESO-B


    My name is Elena and I am sixteen years old. I was born and I live in Málaga. I live with my parets and my brother, Eduardo. He is older than me. He is twenty four years old. I haven't got any sisters. My father's name is Francisco and he is forty-nine years old and my mother's name is Ana and she is forty six years old.

    I like to play football and i whatch processions at Holy week. I love Holy week ismu favourite enternainment. I listen to Holy week music every day. I meet my friends. I don't like to play basketball and I play football with my cousins in my free time. I love listening to music before sleeping.

    I am studyng third course of secundary education. I am repeating course. My maost difficult subjects are Maths and Biology. I love p.e. but i hate Maths. I should study more.

    When I finish fourth course of secundary school, I would like to continue studing. I want to be a nursery teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Samir Ngaim 3ºB
    Samir Ngaim
    My name is Samir Ngaim, I am fifteen years old, I was born in Torremolinos but I have been in Málaga for ten years, I live with my parents and my sister, She is older than me . She is twenty-one.

    I like to surf the internet . I am especially interested in computer science. My favourite kind of music is pop and mu favourite singers is Sean Paul and Maroon 5. I do not like watching TV but I go to the street with my friends very often, I hate going to discotheques. I enjoy playing basketball in my freetime. I dont share my bedroom with my sister.

    I am stuying 3 course of secundary this year. It s ok esasy but I hope to pass all my subjects in June. My marks are not very good. I usually study about 30 minutes every days. I should study more: I dont try to study more at the weekend.

    My favourite subject is Biology. I dont like English very much. WhenI finish this course. I would like to study computer science and I think Maths are very important for my studies.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Rafael Urdiales Claros 3ºB
    A COMPOSITION ABOUT RAFAEL

    My name is Rafael Urdiales and I am thirteen years old .
    I was born in Málaga . I live with my parents and my sister . She is older than me . She is twenty – four . I haven't got any brothers . My mum's name is Ángeles . She is fourty – seven years old.
    I like watching television . I am specially interested in science – fiction movies and horror movies . My favorite football team is FC Barcelona my favorite player is Leo Messi I do not like reading but I go to the cinema with my parents very often . I hate playing basketball . I practise sport I enjoy playing console games in my free time . I like playing football games .
    I am studying third course of secondary school . It's a difficult course but I hope to pass all my subjects . My marks are very good . I usually study about one hour every day .
    My favorite subject is Maths . I don't like Physics and Chemitry very much . I would like to study Engineering an I think English is very important for my English is difficult for me but I hope that I will learn a lot this year .

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Noelia Martín Ruiz 3ºB
    Hello! My name is Noelia and I'm fourteen years old. I was born in Malaga, i live with my parents and my brother. He's six years older than me. He is twenty years old. My mum's name is Charo and she's forty-five yeards old. My father is called Luis an he is forty-seven years old.

    I like ridind bikes. I love reading adventures books and scene-fiction books. I sometimes meet friends, i enjoy doind handicraft little figures, for exemple, I have done little cocrodiles

    I'm studyin third course of secundary educationthis year. My marks are good. I usually study about two hours every day. My favourite subjets are English and Biology, I don't like Physics.

    When, I finish “Bachillerato” I would like to study to be a doctor, because I enjoy curing people's injuries and also, I would like curing people's illnesses.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario