A COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF




Read Felipe’s composition.
A COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF.

 My name is Felipe  García and I am seventeen years old. I was born in Huesca  but I have been living in Madrid for six years.  I live with my parents and my brother. He is younger than me. He is eleven. I haven’t got any sisters.

 I like reading. I am especially interested in science-fiction books and horror stories. My favourite kind of music is jazz and my favourite singer is Santana. I do not like watching television but I go to the cinema with my friends very often. I hate going to discotheques. I don’t practise any sport but I enjoy doing carpentry in my free time. I have made the desk and the beds in the bedroom I share with my brother.

 I am studying 2nd course of Bachillerato  this year. It’s a very difficult course but I hope to pass all my subjects in June. My marks are not very good. I usually study about one hour every day. I should study  more. I try to study more at the weekend.
 
 My favourite subject is Maths. I don’t like Biology or Physics very much. When I finish this course, I would like to study computer sciences and I think English is very important for my studies. English is difficult for me but I hope that I will learn a lot this year.



                                                                    
1.  New vocabulary. Can you guess any new word?  If you  cannot, ask your teacher. 


2 Write a composition about you. Use Felipe’s composition as a model.



Comentarios