REPORTED SPEECH. PAU. KEY ( 2013- 2010)


2013-2014

  1. Nada asked if/ whether they did not have any compassion.
  2. The patient asked if/ whether those pills  had any side-effects.
  3. Mike said that he didn't care if/ whether doughnuts were/ are unhealthy.
  4. A reporter asked the boy why the taliban were against education.
2012-2013
  1. The director said that they didn't worry if people spent too much money.
  2. He asked if/ whether Michael had tried to call him the day before.
2011-2012

  1. Linda told Steve to be careful with that knife.
  2. Mary said that she had had a temper all her life and she had got into fights at school and university.
  3. She asked him if/ whether he had been to the museum the day before.



2010-2011

  1. Susan asked me if/ whether they had flown to Norway the day before.
  2. The doctor asked me if/ whether there was something in my past that I regretted.
  3. She told him to stay with he after the operation.
  4. BBC News reported that the government would release all the UFO files that had been secret  over the 50 years before.
  5. Experts advised us not to open any emails from unknown senders.
  6. She advised me to buy  those shoes because they fitted me perfectly.

2009-2010

  1. The journalist asked if/ whether Africa could be saved.
  2. The doctor said to the old lady that he would not operate on her.
  3. The doctor told me not to take another pill until the following day.
  4. The journalist asked if/ whether I thought scientists would decipher the mental map.
  5. Betty asked me when I had arrived.
  6. The man asked me how to get to the station/ how he could get to the station.









Comentarios