RELATO GANADOR DEL CONCURSO DE ESTE AÑO

HELL'S LADY by PALOMA GODOY 1º BACH


It was midnight and I was alone in the house. Outside it was raining very hard- I was getting ready to go to bed when I suddenly heard a strange noise outside my room in the corridor. I looked at the door and quickly turned the key in the lock. Then I asked in a trembling voice. 'Who is it?'
-I'm your best dream - the voice said.
Her voice was quiet, so I opened the door.
Here there was a pretty, very beautiful woman. She entered my room and said:
-You are very attractive...
I was very nervous and said: -And you too.
Then, the woman went to me and kissed me. Really, that kiss was the best!
But when I looked at her again, she was very strange. She wasn't a pretty woman; she was a horrible old woman!! She was smiling. Then, she said:
- Now you are mine!
I was very scared!!!
Later, she held my arm and took me to a dark place.
-Where were we?
-In hell! I was alone because nobody loves me. So, I went to the world of the living to find someone. I looked for somebody but nobody liked me, until I saw you.
Now, you‘ll be with me forever!!! – She said laughing

Comentarios