Canciones para trabajar la coeducación.

Muchas gracias a Encarni Fuentes
    Visit http://wiki.preventconnect.org/ for songs and movies to prevent violence against women

    Rain on me: Ashanti

    - How come,how long: Stevie Wonder & Baby Face
    - Love is blind: Eve
    - Goodbye Earl: Dixie Chicks
    - Run for your life: The Beatles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhJxOMfkSls 
    - Independence Day:Martina McBride's
    - Because of you: Kelly Clarkson & Reba McEntire
    - Delia gone: Johnny Cash http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeOPhh_DgPA
    - Luka: Suzanne Vega
    - This time : Celine Dion
    _Behind the wall Tracy Chapman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPvFNboEE…
    _Is it love, 18 wheeler - pink
    _Alive - Pearl jam
    _Date rape - Sublime
    _Ask Me - Amy Grant
    _Baby Don't Cry, Brenda's got a baby - tupac
    _Fee Fi Fo - Cranberries
    _Cherokee louise - Joni Mitchell
    _Daddy's girl - The Scorpions
    _Hold her down - Toad the wet sproket
    _I've got to go now- Toni Child
    _Fiddle about - the Who (when Tommy is molested by his Uncle)
    _Hell is for children - Pat Benetar
    _Dreams be Dreams - Jack Johnson
    -Janies got a gun - Aerosmith
    -Mercy Street - Peter Gabriel
    -What’s the matter here- 10000 maniacs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Wm_IAu_…
    -The Stairs - Reba McEntire
    -The Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks
    -Voices Carry - ‘Til Tuesday
    Walkin’ through the Park – Muddy waters and Howlin wolf (Female to male abuse)
    The wolf – Catie Curtis
    -Candyman- Siouxsie and the Banchees
    -Polly, Rape Me- Nirvana


    -He hit me: Hole  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzF_bweZY…

    He hit me and it felt like a kiss
    He hit me but it didn't hurt me
    He couldn't stand to hear me say
    That I'd been with someone new
    And when I told him I had been untrue
    He hit me and it felt like a kiss
    He hit me and I knew he loved me
    Cause if he didn't care for me
    I could have never made him mad
    He hit me and I was glad
    Baby won't you stay...
    He hit me and it felt like a kiss
    He hit me and I knew I loved him
    Cause when he took me in his arms
    With all the tenderness there is
    He hit me and he made me feel
    Baby won't you stay...

    - Facedown: Red Jumpsuit ApparatusSee the Music Video for ‘Face Down’ at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmfasWzdyHs

    Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy one look puts the rhythm in my hand. Still I'll never understand why you hang around I see what's going down.
    Cover up with makeup in the mirror tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again you cry alone and then he swears he loves you.
    Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground? Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
    A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect every action in this world will bear a consequence If you wade around forever, you will surely drown I see what's going down.
    I see the way you go and say you're right again, say you're right again heed my lecture
    Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground? Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
    Face down in the dirt, she said, "This doesn't hurt", she said, "I finally had enough."
    One day she will tell you that she has had enough it's coming round again.
    Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground? Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
    Face down in the dirt, she said, "This doesn't hurt", she said, "I finally had enough."







Comentarios