MY LIFE IN ENGLISH: A COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF

MAGEN CREADA POR PATRICIA LOZANO 1 BACH C

Comentarios

  1. A COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF: EVA BURGUETE 3ºB

    My name is Eva Burguete and I'm fourteen years old. I was born in Malaga. I live with my parents and my sister. My sister's name is Carmen, she is younger than me because she is seven years old.
    My father is called Rafa, he is 47 years old, he is older than my mother. My mother's name is Maripaz and she is 42 years old.
    I have got a bird, it is Kiko.

    I like reading. Harry Potter books are my favourite. I like listening to music, my favourite kind of music is rap and my favourite singer is Ñengo Flow. I don't like discotheques because I hate dancing. I like sport amd I love bascket.
    I enjoy very much when in my free time skating with my friends.

    I am studying 3rd course of secundary education, it difficult but my marks are very good. I usually study one hour every day, and study more at the weekend.

    My favourite subject is physical education because I play basket. And I like Math because is very easy.
    I don't like English because because is very difficult but is very important for my studies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My name is Mohamed Ahtak I am sixteen years old, I was bornin Melilla , I live with ny parents and my sister and my brother.
    I like to suf the internet. I am especially interested in computer science my fovourite kind of musio is pop and my favourite musician is Sena Paul and Maroup. I do not like watching TV but I go to the street with my friends very often I hate going to discotheques I enjoy playing basketball buring my freetime I dont share my bedroom with my sister I am studing 3 course of second dary

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A COMPOSITION A BOUT MY SELF
    My name is jose tirado lobato I am fifteen years old.
    I was born in Malaga. I live with my mun my dad my brother.My mother's name is nuria, my father's name is jose,my brother's name borja.
    I don't like reading my favourite musix is reggae and rap my favourite singer is gordo master I like television I like spors

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My name is Claudia Maaame Appiah Buadi Nkansah
    MY LIFE
    My name is Claudia I live in Malaga in Spain, I came to Spain about a year ago. I was born in a small country called Ghana, it can be found in Africa. I have two siblings , one boy and one girl. The boy is six years old and the girl is three months old.

    I go to IES Miraflores in Miraflores I am studying the third year of secondary education. It is difficult because i don't speak spanish very well but I am trying. My favourite subjects are English of course! Science and geography. I would like to be lawyer in future. I hope next year will be a great year so i can be the best student that i want to be.

    My favourites movies are horror movies, romantic comedies, adventures, and blockbuster. I like listening to music during my free time, I don't like going out very often so you will always find me in the house. I know thers's is not much to say about my life because is quite boring but i love it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario