MY LIFE IN ENGLISH; MY HOUSE AND MY BEDROOM


Comentarios

  1. Alejandro Fernández Cespedes, 3º E.S.O B :

    I live a flat on the eleventh floor , door “A”.

    My house has a bathroom , a living room, a kitchen, a hall, a corridor and three bedrooms. In my house there is only two televisions , one is at living room.

    Starting at the hall , on the left , is the kitchen there are some furniture, a cooker, a sink with a sponge, but isn't Sponge Bob, a table and four chairs.

    Next, back to the hall, in front of the front door is the living room, it has two uncomfortable sofas, a coffe table, a television, a table with pictures and six chairs. My living room has some furniture.

    Next to the living room there is a corridor, on the right there is a bathroom and my sister's bedroom , on the left there is my bedroom and my parent's bedrooms.

    My bedroom is good. It has white iron windows, a desk , on the desk , on the desk there is a television, a wood bedside table with a small iron bedside lamp, two wooden shelves , a big wood wardrobe, blue curtains and a comfortable bed , also there is a Real Madrid trophy and a Spiderman figure.

    My bedroom is special because it's usually a bit untidy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. MY HOUSE AND MY BEDROOM

    I live in a flat!
    My house is nice and very comfy. It's a big. My house has got two bedrooms, a study room, two bathrooms , a kitchen, a living room and a balcony.

    When you enter in my house there is a long corridor. In the corridor there is an umbrella stand. On the right is the kitchen.

    In the kitchen there is a new wooden table, there is a small laundry room too. In the laundry room there is a vacuum cleaner , a washing machine and a dubstin. On the left is the living room.

    In the living room there are two very comfy sofas , one grey television, there are many photos and one awful statue. Next to the living room is the balcony. The balcony is fantastic ! It is big, my black and white rabbit lives there.

    The bathrooms are big, beautiful and square. The first bathroom is only for my sister and me. The bathroom is green and there is a fantastic mirror!

    The second bathroom is only for my parents. This bathroom is very nice and it is brown.

    In the study room there is a sofa and four cushiones, a computer, a desk and bookshelves.

    My parent's bedroom it's very nice. There is an enormous and very comfortable bed and a huge wardrobe.

    My bedroom is my favourite room in my house. It's there is cosy and relaxing. It's painted in pink at the top and it's flowery at the bottom. In my bedroom there is a very comfy bed and the bed has got two drawers. In the bed there are many cushions. There is a beautiful long mirror with a small lamp. Behind the door there are big bookshelves. In my bedrooms there isn't a bedside table.


    MY HOUSE!
    SELENA SÁNCHEZ PIÑAR 3ºESOB

    ResponderEliminar
  3. MY HOUSE by Elena martin de los Rios 3ºB
    I live in a flat on the fifth foor.
    The kitchen is ugly, small and old, white. In the kitchen there is a fridge, three cupboards, a cooker and a sink. In my house there is a hall, there aren't stairs and back door .
    The living-room is nice, big,new, brown,square,there are two pieces of forniture, two tables , a table
    bigger the other, a television, and enormous window,there pictures, two sofas.
    My parent's bedroon is small but very bright, is dark and purple. There are big wardrobesan enormous bed.
    The my brother's bedroom is small, nice , old , blue,square, is fantastic because There is a television
    and a computer ,a big wardrobe, a bed and a rug.
    The bathroom is very litte,new, pole brown , square . There is a cupboard , a toilet , a bath, a small window.
    My bedroom is fantastic but my brother's bedroom is better than my bedroom , because in his room
    there is a television and a computer, and I haven't them.
    In my bedroom there is a bed, a big wardrobe, aserious mistake very long table, one bookshelves very modern and one picture the paris.
    There is calendar with my photo. In my room there is a window

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I live in a flat, on the first floor. When you go inside my house, first you cansee the hall and see a bit of the kitchen, in the hall, there are four mirrors! There are two mirrors on the wardrobe doors. There is a built-in wardrobe and there are two oval units.

    In the kitchen there is a table, there is also a cooker, there isn't any dishwasher, there is a big sink. My fridgeis white, decorated with magnets, it's big. There are three long cupboards and there are four chairs.

    The living-roomnis big, there are two show cabinets, also there is a L-shoped, comfortable and orange sofa. There is a television. There are seven pictures! It's very cosy!

    Next, there is a terrace, it's bigger than my bedroom plus my brother's bedroom. It's beautiful, there are many plants. There is a bench with storing space. There isn't any pool, because, itś very difficult, but my complex has two pool. My pet are living in my terrace, names are: Nolelia, Bicho, Tortu... is a tortue!

    My bedroom is small, it's very very decorated, it's painted: twoo walls in purple an other two walls in pink. There is a bed, my quilt is white, “New York's” writen on it, because Ilove cities: London, New York and Paris. My dream is trip in London. There are two pictures of New York, one picture of London and other picture of Paris. There is a mirror, I love it, because is pink! Under my bed there are four purple drawers.
    There are two shelves, with many books, because I love reading. There are photos with my friends and my grandpa. There are two builts in wardrobe, it's decorated with stikers.

    My brother's bedroom is a little bigger than my bedroom. There is a bed, his quilt is blue. He loves his football team “Malaga F.C.” .There are two wardrobes.

    My parent's bedroom is big, there is a computer, a bathroom, also there is a very big wardrobe, it's black and white. There are two windows. The is a bed, the quilt is beautiful, it's many colours.

    Noelia Martin Ruiz 3ºB

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario