MY LIFE IN ENGLISH: A COMPOSITION ABOUT MYSELF

IMAGEN CREADA POR PATRICIA LOZANO 1 BACH C

Comentarios

  1. A COMPOSITION ABOUT SELENA

    My name is Selena Sánchez and I am fourteen years old. I live in Malaga. I live with my parents and my sister. She is older than me. She is twenty. I haven't got any brothers. My mother's name is Mª José , and she is forty-six. My father's name is Rafael, and he is forty-five.

    I like watching films, I am especially interested in horror films. I go to the cinema with my friends very often but I don't like watching television. My favourite kind of music is pop and my favourite singer is Pablo Alborán. I don't like playing football but I play with my friends sometimes. I love dancing in my free time with my friends.I like dancing Funky music.

    I am studying 3rd year of secondary education this year. It's a very difficult course but I hope to pass all my subjets. Last year I am studied 2nd course of secondary school education. It was a very easy course. My marks were good. I usually study about two hour severy day. I hate studying at the weekend.

    My favourite subject is Biology. I don't like Geology. I would like to study to be a physiotherapist.


    Selena Sánchez Piñar 3ºESO B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A compositiotion about Francisca Jaime Bermudez
    My name is Francisca Jaime and I am fourteen years old Iwas born in Malaga.I live with my parents
    and my brother.
    I like reading and basketball.My favourite music is pop and my favourite is James arthur.I like watching television with my brother.
    I like practising any sport preferable I like reading.
    I am studing 3º year of secondary education.I'ts a very difficult courset but I hope to pass all my subjects in June.
    I usually about six hours every day.I shoul study more.
    My favourite subject is Geography and Music.I don't like Maths

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario