CONTENIDOS EXAMEN 2 ESO

1. GRAMMAR

Be
Have got
There is/ are
Prepositions of place
Some/ any

Present simple: affirmative, negative and questions.
I go ... / he goes ...
Does he go ...
He doesn't go ...

-ES / -IES
He dresses, he watches, he washes,he  does,  he relaxes, he freezes ...
She plays/ she cries ...

Adverbs of frequency 
He usually goes swimming at the weekend.

Subject and object pronouns.(I/ me)
I am happy
He loves me.

2. VOCABULARY

From all the text and activities in the unit.


Numbers: cardinal and ordinal numbers
Dates
The English test is on the third of December.

Fun activities.
Parts of the day: in the morning...

3. WRITING

Composition about my free time

4. READING

True or false or comprehension questions ( revise questions words: who, what, which, when, where, how, why ...)

5.  LISTENING


Comentarios