Exam contents 2 ESO units 3 and 4

    ENGLISH TEST 2 ESO. SWITCH MARCH 2014
    1.GRAMMAR
    Present simple: affirmative, negative and questions.
    I go ... / he goes …/Does he go …/He doesn't go ... 
    Present continuous: affirmative, negative and questions.
    I am going to my house.
    Simple past: affirmative (regular and irregular verbs) (unit 4)
    I painted/ he went
    ED spelling changes:
    1. I liked
    2. I played/ I cried
    3 He stopped
    Comparatives ( page 32) and superlatives.(page 33) Unit 3
    Irregular comparatives: good, better, the best/ bad, worse, the worst

    2. VOCABULARY
    Irregular verbs page 118
    UNIT 3: Geographical features page 30: waterfall, valley, mountain, volvano …
      Animals page 34: bear, crocodile, duck ...
      UNIT 4: History: verbs page 46: invent, design, discover ...
      Life events: page 50: be born, fall in love, get married ...

      All the vocabulary in texts: Geography quiz( page 31,) Artic park ( page 35) , Nobel Prize winners (page 47)
      3. READING
      True or false or comprehension questions ( revise questions words: who, what, which, when, where, how, why ...)
  1. LISTENING


  1. Girl on a motorbike

Comentarios