ENGLISH TEST 2 ESO. SWITCH JUNE 2015 Review

    ENGLISH TEST 2 ESO. SWITCH JUNE 2015 Review
    GRAMMAR
    Questions words ( worksheet): who, what, which, when, where, how, why, how many, how much, how often, how old, how long...
    Verbal Tenses
    Be
    Have got
    I have got a car/ She hasn't got time/ Have you got a computer?
    Present simple and adverbs of frequency: affirmative, negative and questions.( Page 12) Unit 1
    I go ... (yo voy)/ he goes …/Does he go …/He doesn't go ... 
    -ES / -IES
    He dresses, he watches, he washes,he  does,  he relaxes, he freezes ...
    She plays/ she cries 
    ...
    Present continuous: affirmative, negative and questions.( Page 22,23 ) Unit 2
    He is painting. El está pintando7 He isn't cleaning.Is he driving?
    Present continuous time expressions: right now, at the moment, today.
    Simple past: affirmative ( pages 48,49), negative and questions (pages 58, 59 (units 4, 5)
    I cleaned ( yo limpié)/ he went .
    I didn't clean the room yesterday.
    Did you clean the room yesterday?
    ED spelling changes: 1. I liked, 2. I played/ I cried, 3 He stopped
    Past continuous (page 68). Unit 6
    They were cleaning their bedroom. Ellos estaban limpiando el cuarto.
    Simple past and past continuous (page 69). Unit 6
    I was cleaning my bedroom when Marta came.Yo estaba limpiando el cuarto cuando vino Marta
    FUTURE TENSES
    Future time expressions: next / tomorrow ...
    1 Going to( futuro inmediato) (pages 94, 95)
    I am going to study hard.
    Voy a estudiar mucho
    2. Will / won't: pages (104, 105)
    I will help you. Te ayudaré
    Comparatives ( page 32) and superlatives.(page 33) Unit 3
    He is taller than his brother/ He is the tallest boy in his class
    Irregular comparatives: good, better, the best/ bad, worse, the worst
    Countable and uncountable nouns: pages 84, 85 + worksheets:
    Some and any /How much?/ How many?
    Modal verbs:
  1. Should (debería)/ shouldn't/ had better (sería mejor)page 85
    You shouldn't stay up late
  2. Must (obligación)/ mustn't (prohibición) page 95
    I must do my homework every day
    You mustn't eat in class
  3. Can (poder, saber) / can't ( unit 2), page 23 ) / could(poder, saber en pasado)/ couldn't (unit 4, page 49 )
    I can swim: yo sé nadar, yo puedo nadar
    I can do it: yo puedo hacerlo
    I can't play the guitar.
    Can you play the piano?
    I could swim when I was three.


Comentarios