MY LIFE


Comentarios

  1. Paula Saldaña Lázaro 4ºB
    Dear Delia,
    Hello! My name is Paula Saldaña and I am fifteen years old. I live in Málaga with my family. On my family we are seven persons but I live only with my parents and my sister. My father, Paco, is 61 years old;my mum, Silvia, is 56 years old and my sister is 18 years old, she is Isabel.
    My house is a very nice apartament. In my bedroom I have many wardrobes and a very comfortable bed. I like my desk because it is so big.
    In my neighbourhood there are a baker and a hairstyler for dogs. Almost all of my friends live in Miraflores, and we go with them to the park for skating.
    Málaga is a gorgeus town, I love it. It has got beaches and mountains. We can do everything!
    I have long brown hair. My eyes are dark and very big. I'm neither tall noz small.
    I am a funny person, I love friends and family.
    I go to Miraflores High School, it's a wonderful building, there is a forest.
    I think I'm a good student, the last year was very good. My favourite subject is biology and my least favourite subject is French.
    I really, really love drawing and painting.I like reading but I haven't got much time.
    I love pasta and I hate tomatoes on salad.
    I haven't got many friends, but the friends that I have got are perfect.
    I don't really like English classes, so I like English songs and this helps me.
    Last summer I travelled very much. I went to Leon, Cádiz and Sevilla. I always go with my family.
    My plan for this year is studying very much.
    My future profession will be artist.
    So this is all. I hope you enjoy it. Kisses!
    From: Paula♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. María Antúnez Ortigosa 4ºB

    Dear teacher Delia,
    Hello i´m Maria, your new student. I live in Arroyo de los Ángeles avenue. I am fourteen years old. In my family we are four persons : my father, my mother and my little sister. Our rabbit and our bird also live with us.
    My house is big. It has three floors and a patio. My bedroom is on the second floor. I love my bedroom, is the biggest in the house. There are two big windows and two bookcases.
    My neighbourhood is so big. There are a big shopping center with a lot of little shops and a cinema. Maybe, that is my favourite place. It is a typical spanish neighbourhood, with a church, fruit shops, bakeries, supermarkets, a library, schools and parks.
    Malaga is a beautiful town. There are museums, beaches and a lot of very beautiful little places. I love my city, Fish is the typical food in Malaga, you should taste it.
    I have short blond hair, i wear glasses, my eyes are green and big. I am short. I think i am a friendly person and funny with my friends. At first i´m shy but when i have confidence i´m extroverted.
    My high school is so big. There is a big forest and a gym. I think i am a good student. Studying is very important for the future. Last year i began to study more. My favourite subjects are English and Biology, and my least favourite is French.
    My favourite foods are hamburguers and chinese food. I love it !
    I have a little group with my friends and we meet a lot. I have a best friend, her name is Nuria and we met in the nursery.
    My hobbies are dancing and social media. I am in the Cristina Mesa academy. My favourite programme is the Simpsons. My favourite Boy Band is One Direction, i love them. My favourite book and film is " The fault of the stars".
    For the English classes i like learning the lenguage. I think i don´t hate anything.
    I loved this last summer, because i traveled around France, Germany and Austria in an autocaravan. My favourite city was Frisburgo, it was so beautiful. I loved the food in Germany.
    In my future i´m going to do post copulsory education. This year i´m going to study so much. In the future i want to study medicine.
    This is everything about me.
    All my love, María.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maryana Pyzh 4 ESOº B

    Hello.
    My name is Maryana and I´m 16 years old. I live in Malaga, Spain and my adress is 9-3ºC, Hospital Civil Square but I´m from Ukraine.
    In my family we are 3 persons : my mum, her boyfriend anda I.
    Our house isn´t either big or small , it has a bathroom , 2 bedrooms , a kitchen and a living room .
    My bedroom is small , to the left of the door I have My shelves and to right of the door there is my small bed , the closet, a study table and the windows.
    My neighbourhood has a big hospital, next to the hospital are some orthopedics shops ande in the centre a small park.
    I don´t meet my friends there because is very noisy but the town is huge , it has a beautiful sea,many monuments and clothes shops.
    I´m a small girl. I have white skin , blond hair and brown eyes on the other hand I´m shong-willed , fruendly and hard-working.
    My school is very big , there are many children and they study for their future. The walls are white and my sch6ol has many windows. It has a small forest anda a car park.
    I´m a good student, my favourite subject are maths and my last favourite subject is French.
    My life is monotonous ,I love the gym because I like sport but I dislike whatching TV programes that are borring.
    I like food very much but my favourite food is *Tarchani Perohu* , it´s a food from Ukraine.
    My friends are important for me because we have been friends for 7 years and they helped me a lot of when I began in Spain.
    My hobbies are sport and I love reading books in special books about love.
    In the English classes I like y to learn English and somethimes it´s interesting but I´m bad in English. Because for me English is diffcult. I don´t hate enything about the Engllish classes yet.
    On the summer of 2015 I travelled to Ukraine because I visited my grandparents, uncles and school friends.
    In this year I wont finish my post-compulsory education ; in fact I wont to study the human body and for this I want to study medicine.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Juan Miguel Manceras Alcaide 4º ESO B

    My name is Juanmi. I live at 89, Arroyo de los Ángeles avenue. I'm 15 years old. I live with my parents. I have a brother and a sister but they live in their own houses.

    My house isn't either big or small, but the balcony has good views of the city. My bedroom is big and the walls are beige. My neighbourhood is big and has a lot of shops. We always hang out around it or in the city centre. My town, Málaga, is big, lively and the weather is fantastic.

    I'm neither very tall nor short. I have brown, short hair and green eyes. I am shy but funny, extroverted and shy at the same time.

    My school is white and green, big, and it has a forest behind it. The classes are bright and the people are nice. I usually get good grades. School last year was difficult but fun because we went to a lot of trips. We went to Ávila for three days. My favourite subjects are Biology, History and English. My least favourite ones are Physics, Maths and French.

    My favourite food is pizza, but I also like tradicional food, and food from another countries (like India or Mexico). My friends are different, but we fit well together. I don't have many hobbies: I like listening to music and going out.

    In the English classes, the time passes quickly, but I don't like homework.

    Last holidays I went to the beach, to a rural house and spent a lot of time with my family and friends.

    This year I will focus on the hardest subjects, but also on the easy ones. I don't know what I want to be yet.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Carlos Jesús Ortiz Bravo 4ºESO B

    Hello.

    My name is Carlos, I live in the district of Miraflores, I am 15 years old and I have a sister living in a house with two floors and a roof; on the first floor is the living room, a bathroom and the kitchen is on the second floor and also my parents room my sister's and mine are located there.
    In my neigborhood there are many clothing stores and a large mall; in the city centre there are many museums and many souvenirs shops.
    I am quite tall, I have brown hair and green eyes, I am hice and cheerful.
    In the high school where I study there a main building and a very large yard. I'm pretty hard working and I usually get good grades. My favoutrite subject is English and my least favourite subject is history.
    I like to play the computer and what I dislike is playing football.
    My favourite food is pizza and my best friend Jonh also likes it. My friend and I like to build plastic models.
    What I like about the English classes is learning new words will help me to improve my English and I don't hate anything.
    Last summer I went almost every day to the beach and I went on holiday for a week at a hotel near the beach.
    My plans for this course is to study hard and get good grades, for next year I plan to continue high school.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Irene Cordón Chiquilla 4º ESO B

    A SUMMARY OF MY LIFE

    My name is Irene, I live in Málaga, in José Carrión de Mula street. I am fifteen years old.
    I have a small family. I´ve got one sister only and she is older than me.She is nineteen years old. Her name is Gloria and is studying nursing in University. She is always busy. My parents are both forty-six years old.
    We have adopted a black cat that was abandoned in the street.
    I live in a flat, is not very big. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a two balconies. My bedroom is only small but I like it.
    In my neighbourhood they´re many shops. This town is not very big, I don´t like Miraflores street because they´re so many people.
    I´ve got dark skin, brown eyes and I´ve got dark and long hair.
    I think I am cheerful, optimist, happy and sometimes funny.
    My school is Miraflores de los Ángeles, I believe I am good in French and history. My favourite subject is gymnastics because I like sports. I hate maths because is complicated. My favourite food is spagueti.
    My best friend is Alba because she makes me happy and she is so funny and optimist.
    My hobbies are swimming and basketball. I like reading books like Coraline or Diary of Greg and my favourite film is Ironman 3.
    I like English because is a different lenguage. I hate sometimes when the teacher speaks in English and often I don´t understand.
    Last summer, I went to Caminito del Rey and went to the beach with my family.
    My plans are studying more this new course. I want to studying veterinary because I love animals and is my dream!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Maria Alba Rubio Salas 4sb
    Dear Delia:
    My name is Mary. The people living in my house are my father and my mother ,Marilo y Pepe, my big brother, Ruben ,my little sister, Trini, but i have an other big brother, Ivan, my sister-in-law,Esther, and my nephew Ivan.
    My birthday is 19 december 2000 thats why i am 14 years old.
    My house is big it has three bedrooms, one bathroom, one kitchen one living room and one balcony. The living room is very big, turn con the right is my sister's bedrooms and the on the left is my parents bedrooms and behind the sofa is the balcony.
    In my neighbourdhood there are two big supermarket, there are more shops: bakery's, clothes shop , hairstyle's ... I meet my friends in carrefour or we walk found the neighbourdhood.
    I have dark, curly,long hair, small and brown eyes and tall. I am intelligent, friendly, talkative and funny.
    My school is very big it has a big garden, three building and the classes are big and pretty. In my classroom there a blackboard and a digital board.
    I am a good student because are study. My favourite subjects are history and biology and the least favourite is chemistry and maths.
    My favourite food is italian and chinesse. I love it pizza!!
    I have many friends: Belinda, Lucía, Gustavo, Eva,Erika, Alex etc... But my best friend is Pamela.
    I love it read books. My prefer books are romantic, fantasy and distopic books. Also i love it dancing. My prefer dance are flamenco, ballet and belly dance.
    I think that english classes are very useful.
    I did last summer i went the beach, the pool, meet my frieds and i went to a house with my family and some friends of the family.
    I want to study nursing career to be matron.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Alejandro Soto Trascastro 4ºB

    Dear Delia:

    My name is Alejandro, I am fifteen years and I live with my mother, her boyfriend and my little sister.
    I live in Simón Bolivar avenue, Málaga; My home is big it has a kitchen, a livingroom, two bathrooms and three bedrooms; My bedroom is normal, I have bed under the windows a closet and a big desk.
    My neighbourhood is very big,it has a lot of shops and restaurants and so many flat.
    I am tall, I have got long curly dark hair and brown eyes; I am quiet and shy.
    My school is very big, it has a lot of classrooms, a gym, two football pitches and a big forest.
    My favourite subjet is Biology and my least favourite is Physics and Chemistry.
    I like playing videogames and meeting my friends and I dislike football.
    My favourite foods are burguers and pizzas.
    I like the English subjet because I need to learn more English.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Alba Torres Alcaide 4° ESO B

    Dear Delia
    My name is Alba Torres Alcaide and I am fifteen years old. I live at 3-12,2 Málaga Street.
    I have a big family. I live in a flat, my bedroom is a bit small, but it's enough, I like it because there are many things.
    In my neighborhood there are shops, shopping centres , a bakery, a bookstore, a supermarket... there is everything.
    This town is a bit dirty in some parts.
    About my physical appearance : I have white skin , blue eyes, and brown hair, I have short and smooth hair.
    About my personality : I am very funny, friendly, cute, cheerful, hardworking, happy, and I care so much for others.
    My school it is Miraflores de los Angeles. Im a good student.
    My favourite subject is gymnastics, and my least favourite subject is history.
    I have no favourite food, I like everything.
    My best friend is Irene Cordón Chiquilla.
    My hobbies are sports , listening to music, watching movies, reading books , survival...
    This summer I went to Torremolinos, the beach and the fair.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario