CONTENIDOS EXAMEN 2 ESO


 

CONTENIDOS EXAMEN 2 ESO

1. GRAMMAR

Be
Have got
There is/ are
Prepositions of place
Some/ any
Genitive

Present simple: affirmative, negative and questions.
I go ... / he goes ...
Does he go ...
He doesn't go ...

-ES / -IES
He dresses, she watches, he washes, she  does,  he relaxes, he freezes ...
She plays/ she cries ...












PRESENT SIMPLE ONLINE EXERCISE

PRESENT SIMPLE AND PLURAL ACTIVITIES

Adverbs of frequency
He usually goes swimming at the weekend.
She is always happy

Subject and object pronouns.(I/ me)
I am happy
He loves me.

PRACTICE ON OBJECT PRONOUNS

2. VOCABULARY

From all the text and activities in the units.

Family names
Parts of the face
School subjects
Objects of the classroom
Prepositions of place

Fun activities.
Fun places
Adverbs of frequency

Parts of the day: in the morning...

3. WRITING

Dialogue: my school timetable

My free time

4. READING

True or false or comprehension questions ( revise questions words: who, what, which, when, where, how, why ...)

5.  LISTENING




Comentarios