2 ESO. Unit 5 Test

WRITING
A film review ( page 63)
READING
Travel
Films and  television

VOCABULARY
IRREGULAR VERBS (Second page )
TV PROGRAMMES ( reality show, soap opera...page 56)
CINEMA GENRES ( page 60)
OPINIONS ABOUT  PROGRAMMES OR FILMS ( page 56, 60 : I am not keen on, I am a big fan of, I don't mind , I can't stand ...)
TRANSPORT ( page 66: aeroplane, cruise ship, sailing boat etc ...)
WORKBOOK PAGES( Helen Keller etc)
THE WEATHER ( sunny, hot, col, foggy...) AND TEXTS FROM NEW BOOK SAMPLE



GRAMMAR

    Simple past: affirmative ( pages 48,49: unit 4 ), negative and questions (pages 58, 59: unit 5)
    cleaned / he went .
    didn't clean the room yesterday./ I didn't go
    Did you clean the room yesterday?/ Did you go?

    SHORT ANSWERS
    THERE WAS/ THERE WERE ( page 59)

Comentarios