SELECTIVIDAD: GIVE A QUESTION FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS


GIVE A QUESTION FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS
2012-2013
She criticized Nabokov’s novel.
It brings together people of different ages and backgrounds.
I am going to take French lessons three times a week.
There are two new students in my class.
The Jack-o-Lantern custom probably comes from Irish folkore.
He goes to the gym twice a week.
He always hated Mrs. Henderson.
Her father died when she was five months old.
Mr. Dean’s secretary told her that she had been given the job.
Some health professionals point out that many cancers take at least ten years to develop.
2011-2012
I met a strange man at my friend’s door.
Eight students on average are bullied a week.
She has been waiting for Mark all day.
Tom learnt Spanish when he was a child.
Most pilgrims walked with the people they met.
Steve Jobs died on October 5th, 2011.
The rockets will transport 70 tons of equipment to the moon.
Ann was terribly sorry about her mistakes.
Tea first appeared in England in the 17th century.
2010-2011
Ikea was founded by a young man.
Hackers use computer viruses to steal millions of dollars from bank account.
She found Steven’s wallet on the table.
She started focusing on this idea.
They have been studying Chinese for at least five years.
2009-2010
Most employees earn 250 euros a week.
I have very little money in my wallet.
I travel to London twice a month.
The pearl was hers.
The doctor gave the patient a prescription.
Social workers need a university degree.
I have been studying for five hours.
USE THE WORDS IN THE BOXES TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL SENTENCE. USE ALL AND ONLY THE WORDS IN THE BOXES WITHOUT CHANGING THEIR FORM 2013-2014
wait / to / for / it / is / the / useless / bus
it / to / trans fat / dangerous / so much / eat / is
prostitutes / were / the / who / all / killed / women / were
2012-2013
football / to / he / too / old / ? / play / is
him / not / to / I / promised / offend
want / to / you / ?/ say / to / what / do / me
you / waiting / been / long / ?/ how / for / have / me
2011- 2012
printed / she / her / got /book / yesterday / new


Comentarios