PAST SIMPLE OR PAST CONTINUOUS

Gracias a mi compañera Sole Montes
PAST SIMPLE – When 
PAST CONTINUOUS –While
PAST SIMPLE” OR “PAST CONTINUOUS?”
. I ..................... (walk) home when I met Dave.
. I ....................... (walk) home after the party last night.
. Ann ......................... (watch) TV when the phone rang.
. Ann ......................... (watch) TV a lot when she was ill last year.
. I .................. (see) Sue in town five days ago.
. I ................... (meet) Kevin and Laura at the airport three days ago.
. Jane .................... (wait) for me when I arrived.
. “.....................(you, go) out last night?” “No, I was tired.”
. “..................... (she, be) at the party last Sunday?” “Yes, she .............. (wear) a nice dress.”
. When I was young, I ................... (want) to be a fireman.
. “................. (you, see) Ann on Thursday?” ”I don’t think so. I ............... (not see) her.”
. I ................ (not play) golf when I was on holiday last summer.
. I ..................... (eat) a lot of sweets when I was a child.
. “......................... (you, see) the news on TV last night?” “No, I .........(go) to bed early.”
. Diane ................. (not be) at work yesterday.
. Marie .............. (not earn) so much money last year.
. She ........... (drive) to work when she heard the news on the radio.
. The last time I saw, she ............ (train) for the London marathon.
. Martin ..................... (wait) for me when I ................. (arrive).
. What ........................ (you, do) when the lesson started?
. He broke his leg while he .................. (ride) his bike yesterday.
. While I ................... (walk) to work, I ............... (see) an old friend.
. He took a photo of her while she ....................... (play) football.
. She ........................ (dream) when the alarm went off.
. While she ............................ (talk), somebody stole her bag.
. He .......................... (have) a shower when the phone rang.
. We ................ (do)our homework when the lights went out.
. She .......... (drive) to work when she .......... (hear) the news on the radio.
. He .......... (break) his leg while he .......... (ride) his bike yesterday.
. Tom .......... (burn) his hand while he ......... (cook) the dinner.
. While I ........... (work) in the garden, I ........... (hurt) my back.
. I .......... (have) a shower when the doorbell ............. (ring).
. When I was young, I ..........(want) to be a bus driver.
. How fast ...................................... (you, drive) when the accident .......... (happen)?
. I .......... (see) Sue in town yesterday, but she .......... (not see) me.
. As soon as they .......... (get) home they ......... (switch) on the TV.
. After I ........ (leave) the house I ......... (remember) I had left the keys on the table.
. I .......... (run) along the beach when I .......... (see) something that looked like a plane.
. When we ......... (move) into our new house, I ......... (start) to have a strange feeling.
. When Mulder and Scully ......... (receive) a mysterious phone call they ......... (begin) a new investigation.
. We ........... (run) in the park when we .......... (hear) a strange noise so we ........... (stop) to listen.
. Bill ............ (write) an e-mail when his computer ......... (crash).

Comentarios